Friday, June 18, 2010

day 14 - Have @ 'eR

That big flashing curser again!  sigh...
I'm really not in the mood to post today.

Having a rough day and it's certainly not improving.
But.. The weather is nice and my daughter wants to hang out.
That's certainly something to look forward to! ;)
Now if I can only get out of this dense mucky field I'm stuck in the middle of!

I'm not sure what to do about the days I don't feel like posting anything.
I believe it a danger to let things "slide" for a day..  because we break a chain of dicipline and commitment. and it only makes it easier for a second time.. then a third..  then  well   nothing at all.
Ok so then what about the effort? I could just post one line saying "No "groove on".. no post today" then I at least stick to my posting commitment. That's a not cool thing to do. It shows weakness and even a lack of respect to readers. Do I really want to achieve what I set out to do or not? Of course!
Well.. Have at er then!  :)

I will post a small post today... big sigh of relief, I hear, from the ones really trying hard to follow my blog.
Ya.. sorry again for any of my long windedness and bickering.
 I just speak my mind without re-reading what I type... so just working on unloading thoughts I keep bundled up inside.  It's kind of a "clean house" of the mind I'm experiencing here.

I know I don't mention a great deal of "going to Africa" content just yet. I still have to get my way through the real world as it be right now. It aint easy.. that's for sure!
This blog is the whole process.. from the idea to the works.
The idea and the works are nice....   everything in the middle will have it's moments I guess.
Boring moments... failing moments.. troubling moments.. progressive, interesting and exciting moments.
I hope, no matter what the moments are, readers will walk with me through it all!  ;)
It's nice to know that some actually care or show interest. Know and trust that I am honored with every moment of your time.

That's all for now.. I might post more later.
Most sincerely... Steve GB
.
.
please
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment