Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 27 - Up before the roosters today…

5am and didn’t sleep much regardless.
This is a pretty intense work day and I really hope big success in all the things I take on.
I’m excited to do the mural.. it’s the 1st one I’ve done in a couple of years.
Not quite sure what kida shots I'll get on Parliament Hill either.
Should be interesting.
Have to get at further prepping for mural in a minute.
So reeeeeal short post this morning.
I suppose that’s a treat to some readers!
I may post again later..

I never really tweet.. but might play around with that through the day.
Twitter is http://twitter.com/steve_gerecke if you care to add me.
Have an awesome day! Happy Canada Day! Bonne fete, Canada!

Below are a couple of shots I took of thelegendary George Benson last night
.
.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment