Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 20 - bam!

Hit a wall today and can't wrap my mind around a subject to write about.
I feel pretty weak and almost defeated.
Not just the dreamer part of me but my whole existance.
I guess I really struggle between my visions of who I can be and what I can do...
vs the ever present reality.
Reality. What is reality anyways? Are they the "odds" that can defy and oppose us?
The circumstances of our actions/lack of? The people we surround ourselves? The eliments or surroundings we chose to stay in or even perhaps feel imprisoned by?

No wonder dreams come at such an expense other than those through our sleeps!
Even our sleep can be an expense of life, over getting up early/going to bed late and getting the most of our days.

Short post..  In heavy thought.

sincerely, steve GB
share on:facebook

1 comment:

  1. Steve man; as I know you (as limited as that is), you are quite an artist with quite a brain! Projects are what makes our lives worth living. If we would just wait for things to happen; we would probably all be bored to death... As far as I know, anticipation is always twice as enjoyable as the actual real experience. Patience is the only ally in times when we need to plan, prioritize and reason with the realities of our daily life.

    Africa is the destination; time is the unknown variable; road to get there is the "here and now" and let's enjoy it as much as we can!!!

    Nic

    ReplyDelete