Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 23 - chalk or not to chalk

Not much to say today..
Busy week ahead and LOTS of stuff to sort out!
Covered a news story here in ottawa today where 25,000 L of liquid oxygen leaked out from a mishap at the Canadian Mint.
It was a neat scene and fire crews let a collegue and myself pretty darn close to the action.
considering there was a 500 metre parimeter set up around it all.
Dangerous, but not quite as dangerous as some other "leaks" I've covered.
I have to decide what to do for Canada Day here in Ottawa too.
Always lots of photo ops.. PLUS the Queen is in town!
But... I can potentially generate some good revenues busking with my chalk art or something.
If I want to do this trip.. I have to raise a LOT of coin...
I've made a lot of coin through my murals.. Canada Day is the biggest day for it!
Sigh... tough call indeed.. and I can't really shoot and chalk.

I don't think it'd go well showing up in VIP area, with cam gear, wearing grubbies covered head to toe in black and white chalk.
But.. if the usuall happens.. odds are likely I'd get to meet the queen.
I'm not a big on celeb gaga... but it's an interesting op none the less.
What to do?.. i'll be tossing and turning through several nights trying to figure it out along with other thoughts already causing me to toss n turn.
.


share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment