Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 26 - Pressure makes Diamonds!

Well.. I’m going for it all this year I guess.
I’ve been trying to figure out what the heck to do for Canada Day.
I’m 100% freelance this year for 1st time in a long time so have to go hunt my own food (so to speak)
It’s a stress because I can’t afford to waste time shooting stuff for the sake of shooting. It’s got to amount to something dollar wise 1st and credibility 2nd (as In lead to something else).
At this moment I’m planning to Shoot AND chalk!
Go from clean cut and cuff links to grubbies and full of dirt. (not sure If I’ll dress formally like I usually do on shoots.. but I certainly can’t wear my chalking clothes.
So if I can do it… Plan is to prep a piece (mural) for A Bacardi promo.. start that… race to hill for photo ops.. back to mural.. then off to fireworks location then back to mural again until 3 am (I think that’s when things wrap up).
I stress myself out sooooo freakn much preparing for them but the rush of it all when taking place and the feelings I get when pulling it off? You can’t buy that kinda thrill! Haha
Well.. I guess you can.. I just can’t afford it and why I’m doing this sort of thing now.. and even this blog to hopefully raise money so I can TRY another thrill! One that is ever present over self-inflicted.
I really must admit, I'm so thankful for the ops and assistance offered to me in helping me achieve my goals. My efforts to shine through those ops are for them 1st before myself or anyone else.
I need them to know that not only were their efforts not in vain… but worthwhile.
I’m not perfect and stumble or struggle at times.. but all and all.. I can only hope the results are good!
I might double post today.. It’s an interesting couple of days… I hope to bring you along on a successful campaign of efforts!
That is.. if anyone really following along!
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment