Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 33 - run to the hills

Well.. had a bit of a flashback last night shooting Iron Maiden show! wow!

They still have the same punch they did 25+ years ago! I don’t know how Bruce Dickinson can still run around and do those flying leaps of the monitors without breaking heavily used bones!
Caught Comedian, Wayne Brady’s show too.. talk about hilarious! Haven’t been to too many comedy shows but they’re much better live than on TV.
I don’t think I’ve ever been so hot nor sweat so much in my entire life. I can’t believe the heat.
I really feel bad for people with no air conditioning or a pool to cool off in.
Especially seniors and people with respiratory probs. I have breathing probs and I find it hard to stand after a little while myself.
It’s one of the things I get concerned about traveling to a different sort of extreme climate change.
Dry heat I can tolerate.. the humidity and smog?! That’s another story. I often wonder if there’s a lot more going on with the environment than the public is being made aware of with weather like this.
I find people that say global warming is fake a tad bit ignorant.
I think the huge problem is the term “global warming” rather than “global climate change” or something like that. But, all in all, I think it’s obvious things are warming. I also think it’s too late to do stop it. If you think about what it takes to melt glaciers.. and compare that to an ice cube in a glass of water.
The melt speed of the ice is dependent on the environment water is in.
The warmer it gets.. the faster the ice will melt. Now.. let’s say you want to reverse it.
Well you’d have to DRASTICALLY change the environment of the water (put in a freezer) and it will still take quite a bit of time to stop the ice from melting. But that’s all that will take place unless you freeze the whole glass.
Understand why I can’t sleep at night? lol… My mind is always in wonder about things.
So this is the way I see it.
Don’t know how I went from concerts to melting ice?
Had no idea what to post today.. so just started rambling.
cheers!
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment