Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 40 - How can you score a home run when there’s nothing in sight but bases?

How can you score a home run when there’s nothing in sight but bases?

I always feel like I’m running (well so to speak) to score a home run with my life but never seem to find home plate. There are just bases. It also seems like the bases are getting further apart as the race for “home” continues. As I started really thinking about this today I asked myself… “do I really want to go “home”. That would mean I went full circle and ended up right back where I started…
;) Sometimes it feels like that I guess.
I’ve also had a lifelong struggle with where “home” really is in the 1st place.
To give you some idea of what I mean…I went to over 16 different schools (not including college)as I was moved around a lot. So I never really felt like home was any place in particular.
oh dang… I have to cut post short today.
I won’t get back until late this evening so It’d have to remain short instead of continuing.
Excited about shooting Moody Blues tonight! It’s rare I get unusually “excited” about covering a band but I freakn loved the Moody Blues in my teens. I used to play ‘Days of Future Passed’ over and over again…
I’ll post pics tomorrow.
Had some other stuff I was going to say but I’d go on my usual tangent and be late for meeting.

cheers!
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment